Pay Fire Service Fees
We Accept Fire Service Fee Payments Online
NOTE: Balances are not updated immediately.
Typically each Monday during peak times and monthly during off-peak times.
- Please note: A bank charge will be added to the amount owed.
- The amount is 2.29%, with a minimum of $1.49.
- This is kept by the bank for a processing fee and does not come to the Fire Board.
Example: For any amount of $65 and under, the fee will be $1.49. Over $65, the fee will be 2.29%,
Online Payment Instructions
- Enter your seven-digit account number found on the bill you received in the mail.
- You will see the Name, Address, Number, and Description of the account that was entered, this should match the bill you received to confirm you are in the correct account.
- If you need to update the mailing address on the bill itself, please enter the new mailing address in the field marked “Update mailing address if needed:”
- You will see the amount owed for this account.
- Enter Card Information
- Billing Information
- You will see a payment review showing you all of the information.
- CLICK ON “PROCESS PAYMENT” to actually send the payment.
- You will see a receipt that you can print for your records.
- At the bottom you can choose to Print; Save the receipt as a PDF, or Finish the process.